Wheelmen Talk
 T-shirt design for July 2018 Annual Meet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DeLombardR

USA
1743 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2018 :  21:50:19  Show Profile  Visit DeLombardR's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know that people like to have an idea of what the T-shirt looks like before ordering and paying for one up-front. Well, as meet coordinator, I like to know beforehand how many shirts to order, so it's in my best interest to show what the shirts will look like. Here is a sneak peek of the shirt design for this summer's Annual Meet. The shirt color will (approximately) be what's shown in the design interior.

These shirts will be made by the same company that made the 2012 shirts, Viewpoint Graphics in Tiffin, Ohio. I've been satisfied with my nearly six-year old shirts!
www.viewpointtiffin.com

As I understand from Colin, the Newsletter will be dropped off at the Post Office on Monday, Feb 12 and that issue should contain the registration form for the Annual Meet. I hope if you are planning to attend the meet that you will register fairly early to help in ordering sufficient supplies and, in general, the overall planning.

Just a reminder from the Membership Chairman: You have renewed for this year, right?

Edited by - DeLombardR on 02/10/2018 22:30:40

NyleBlanck

USA
14 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2018 :  14:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks great Richard! Can't wait to order mine.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Wheelmen © 2001-2017 The Wheelmen. All Rights Reserved Go To Top Of Page